- TYP = Refers to the engine model. In this case the first ‘4’ refers to four cyinders, whilst the ’40’ refers to 40hp.
- NR = The first number, 7Q0076 indicates the base engine serial number and the second number KTF08030079 is the Engine Serial Number. This is the number that is needed to enter the engine into the warranty system.
- CODE = This is Nanni Diesel’s build number.
All engines are supported by the Silverwake Warranty policy, a copy of which is available to download. The ‘blue’ copy of the Commissioning Voucher must be completed and returned to us and we will enter the engine’s details into the warranty system. In the event that you should require any warranty work to be carried out then please do not hesitate to contact us or one of our many service agents around the UK.
Technical Talk Articles
– ‘Monitoring The Engine Oil Pressure’
– ‘New season..new fuel’
– ‘Boat Fuel Efficiency’
– ‘Preparation for the new Season’
– ‘Winter Maintenance’
– ‘The Theory Behind The Common Rail Engine’
– ‘Issues at Sea’
– ‘Dealing with Engine Temperature Problems’
– ‘Winterisation of Inboard Engines’