Noise Insulation Materials & Accessories
Main distributors for the Siderise proven range of high quality UK manufactured noise insulation materials.
A range of technically advanced noise insulation materials:
- Compliant with the European Recreational Craft Directive
- Standard sizes 12mm, 32mm, 45mm and 60mm
- Range of tapes & accessories
Noise Insulation Materials and Accessories
Siderise noise insulation uses high performance barrier materials to achieve excellent acoustic results with low frequency noise associated with diesel engines and other onboard noise generating equipment.
- Fire Safety – Materials available for RCD, MCA, and Class compliance
- Class 0 fire rated surfaces (BS476-7)
- All materials tested to ISO 4589-3 (oxygen index – elevated temperature)
- Compliant to ISO 9094-2 Fire Protection for craft with a hull over 15m
- Bulkhead performance up to Rw 54dB (EN ISO 717-1)
- Fuel & oil resistant facing
Packing (12mm and 32mm materials):
12mm and 32mm (1/2” and 11/4”) materials are packed four sheets to a box.
Each sheet is 1000mm x 600mm (39” x 24”) making the total area 2.4 sq. metres (26 sq. ft.).
Box weight is approximately 14kgs for 12mm and 19kgs for 32mm.
Packing (45mm materials):
45mm (1 3/4”) materials are packed two sheets to each box.
Each sheet is 1000mm x 600mm (39” x 24”) making the total area 1.2 sq. metres (13 sq. ft.).
Box weight is approximately 16kgs.
Packing (60mm materials):
60mm (2 3/8”) materials are packed two sheets to each box.
Each sheet is 1000mm x 600mm (39” x 24”) making the total area 1.2 sq. metres (13 sq. ft.)
Box weight is approximately 11kg.
Actual noise attenuation achievable with the products is dependant on many factors relating to the specific installation. Please note the above graphs are indicative only.
Please contact Halyard for further information and detailed product specifications to suit your particular installation requirements.
For more information visit Halyard Website
If you require further information about this or any other product, please visit our Contact Page