AR Peachment Ltd are suppliers of Jabsco & Rule Bilge Pumps. A bilge pump needs to be efficient, reliable and easy to use. In an emergency the bilge pump may be a lifesaver. A fast pumping rate can gain time for other emergency actions.
Main features of these bilge pumps include:
- Exclusive moisture tight seals.
- Anti-airlock protection.
- Compact, efficient, long life motors.
- No burn-out when run dry.
- Easy clean snap-lock strainer bases.
- Stainless steel shafts.
- Completely submersible.
- Marine grade blocked wiring.
- Rust & corrosion protection.
- Silent & vibrationless operation.
Generally bilge pumps can be categorised into five main areas:
- Manual Diaphragm Pumps – The traditional mainstay of small craft bilge pumping systems.
- Electric Submersible Pumps – The most popular type of electric bilge pump.
- Electric Diaphragm Pumps – Excellent for shallow bilge boats.
- Electric Flexible Impeller Pumps – Flexible impeller pumps make excellent bilge pumps, principally because of their ability to handle bilge debris without damage.
- Engine Driven Flexible Impeller Pumps – Probably the strongest and most reliable pumps produced today.
Alternatively visit our Contact Page