Compact Retract – Main Features
Designed for yachts from 9 to 16 metres (30-52’). This lightweight electric retractable thruster, the first of its kind, has been a major success with shipyards from the start. The compact retract is delivered complete with grey joystick, control system cable and support.
- Lightweight composite construction.
- Lowest profile and smallest hull opening on market.
- Bolted onto flange, not directly laminated into the hull.
- Rapid deployment.
- No exposed moving parts inside yacht.
- Splash resistant inside yacht.
- Intelligent position detection
|317821||12V||70(kg) / 154(lbs)'||2||4.79(kw) / 6.4(hp)||40(kg)||555(mm)||388(mm)||385(mm)||185(mm)||241(mm)|
|317822||24V||85(kg) / 187(lbs)||2||5.28(kw) / 7.1(hp)||40(kg)||555(mm)||388(mm)||385(mm)||185(mm)||241(mm)|